This is the setting of the growth camber for Japonica rice.
13.5 (or 13) hrs light (600 micromol)
28 centigrade (7:00-19:00)
24 centigrade (19:00-7:00)
2.5 kg soil/pot
The surface of soil should be covered with water.
Hxxxx : Insertion mutant of Hitomebore.
NCxxxx, NDxxxx, NExxxx, NFxxxx, NGxxxx : Insertion mutant of Nipponbare.
- Remove rice hulls.
- Soak in sodium hypochlorite solution (2% active chlorine) for 30 min.
- Wash with sterilized water.
- Place sterilized seeds on 0.3% sterilized Gellan Gum or Gelrite with MS salts and 3% sucrose (without hormone and vitamin) in a small jar.
- After two weeks, loose the cap to acclimate seedlings to the outside humidity.
- After one week, transfer to soil.
- 170 days are required from the seeding day for harvest.
$Id: condition.html.en,v 1.4 2003/11/12 05:23:35 miyao Exp $